Spring Legal’s corporate team has been involved in this segment of activity for many years, on behalf of investment funds, financial investors, management teams and companies raising funds.
Spring Legal’s corporate team has the following expertise :
- Setting up investment funds: SCRs, management companies, FIAs, etc.
- Structuring of investment fund financing
- Advice on investments in funds (funds of funds)
Private equity / Expansion and LBO transactions
- Advice and assistance to funds for their financing operations and for their fund management activities: investments and divestments (audits, negotiation and drafting of contractual documentation)
- Drafting and negotiation of all contractual documentation related to these transactions
- Supporting investors and managers in their LBO, OBO and MBI transactions
- Legal and tax engineering related to takeover packages (structure memos, etc.)
- Legal follow-up of the acquisition holding company and/or the target group
- Structuring and exit of LBOs for managers, sponsors or banks
- Negotiation and drafting of financing agreements (complex financial securities and bank debt, subordinated financing, inter-creditor agreements, intra-group cash flow agreements, etc.)
- Restructuring of these operations (see Restructuring and Companies in difficulty)