Specially adapted to start-ups both with regard to the content of the advice and the proposed acts, as well as with regard to the tariffs applied,
Evolving according to the stages of each project,
Personalized and relevant (we do not sell standard forms or contracts)
In order for project leaders and young companies to have access, from the start of their projects, to quality advice from experienced lawyers, Spring Legal’s lawyers put their expertise at the service of start-ups and get involved in local support structures: incubators, competitiveness centers, SATT etc….
Our program SpringStartBox aims to provide you with legal support from the creation and start-up of your company and to respond to your essential issues:
Which form of company to choose? For what project?
Which status for the leader?
How to choose your name? Its brand?
How to secure relations between partners?
How to protect your creations?
How to prepare well for the arrival of future investors?
How to recruit an employee?
What incentive for an employee or a shareholder?
As part of the SpringStartBox program, we provide you with our network of partners: accountants, auditors, patent attorneys, fundraisers and investment banks, incubators, accelerators…
We have also developed the following packages.
As a partner, we join your entrepreneurial approach by offering you:
- A fixed-price intervention
- A cost established in consultation
- A spread or monthly payment, depending on your preferences, and if applicable, a deferred payment, in the event of assistance in fundraising operations.
Package for the creation of your company including:
- A one-hour appointment to understand your project and advise you on the most suitable company structure;
- Explanation of the social and fiscal status of the manager;
- The drafting of company statutes;
- The appointment of the manager;
- Registration with the Registry;
- Registration with the tax authorities;
- The creation of the register(s) of general meetings and movements of securities as well as its (their) initials with the Registry;
- The submission of a complete file after registration.
Package for the implementation of your shareholders’ agreement including:
- A one-hour meeting to understand your start-up’s shareholder base and advise you on the various issues and propose appropriate solutions to secure shareholder relations;
- Drafting of a shareholders’ agreement.
Package for your first fundraiser including:
- The review of the letter of intent;
- A negotiation meeting with your business angels/ or investment funds;
- The drafting of all the documents of issue of the securities necessary for the realization of the investment;
- The review of the shareholder agreement;
- Updating of the Kbis and the register of securities movements.
Package for your General Terms and Conditions of Sale including:
- An appointment to understand your business;
- Drafting of general conditions of sale.